SELL YOUR NEW & USED CISCO EQUIPMENT
"We purchase Cisco equipment on a daily basis"
If your organisation has decommissioned, unwanted, over-ordered or excess hardware we’ll buy it from you. iNet Group are the hardware procurement specialists and we provide accurate valuations, fast quotes and secure procurement procedures.
Why sell your Cisco equipment to iNet Group?
Experience has taught us what most people expect when selling their Cisco equipment. That’s why we offer:
- Fast, accurate itemised quotes from people who know the product and marketplace
- A straightforward experience without having to chase
- Data security assurances for the outgoing hardware, including certification confirming secure data wiping
- Regular communication that allows you to plan the de-installation and removal of your hardware
- Prompt payment and a market leading offer
- We even buy damaged, faulty and obsolete networking equipment
If you sell your Cisco equipment to us, you’re guaranteed all of the above.
A Simple Process:
- Complete the query form or call us to discuss your disposal requirements
- One of our experienced Cisco buyers will evaluate the equipment you have to sell and determine the current market value
- Our Cisco buyer will contact you with a fair market leading offer
- Upon your acceptance of our offer we send you a Purchase Order
- You let us know when the equipment will be available to be picked up
- We arrange for pickup and send you a prepaid shipping label (we cover all incoming shipping costs)
- Upon receipt our engineers will inspect and test your equipment
- Upon successful testing our accounts department will make a same day payment into your account
CISCO TRADE IN
We can also part exchange any Cisco equipment you have against new equipment or hold it as a credit on your account to be used against future purchases.
When legacy equipment has no further market value, or cannot be refurbished for return to service, we can offer a comprehensive recycling service in line with WEEE Legislation and EC Environmental regulations.