• Modules accelerate IPsec at speeds suitable for multiple full-duplex T1/E1.
• Modules implement 3DES or DES for data protection in hardware.
• Modules support Rivest, Shamir, and Adelman algorithm (RSA) signatures and Diffie-Hellman for authentication.
• Modules use Secure Hash Algorithm 1 (SHA-1) or Message Digest 5 (MD5) hashing algorithms for data integrity.
• Cisco AIM-VPN/BPII-PLUS, AIM-VPN/EPII-PLUS, and AIM-VPN/HPII-PLUS add hardware support optimized for all primary AES configurations (AES128, AES192, and AES256) and Layer 3 (IPPCP) compression.
• New Cisco AIM-VPN/SSL Series cards support all of the features of the previous cards and also add SSL VPN termination, IPv6 IPsec acceleration using virtual tunnel interfaces (VTI), and Cisco IOS Secure Multicast, also known as GDOI.