The Cisco® Catalyst® 3750-X Series Switches are an enterprise-class lines of stackable and standalone switches, respectively. These switches provide high availability, scalability, security, energy efficiency, and ease of operation with innovative features such as Cisco StackPower, optional network modules, redundant power supplies, and Media Access Control Security (MACsec) features. The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series with StackWise® Plus technology provides scalability, ease of management and investment protection for the evolving business needs. The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X enhance productivity by enabling applications such as IP telephony, wireless, and video for borderless network experience.
Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series primary features:
- Media Access Control Security (MACsec) hardware-based encryption;
- Flexible NetFlow and switch-to-switch hardware encryption with the uplink Service Module;
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) for routed access in IP Base image;
- IPv4 and IPv6 routing, Multicast routing, advanced quality of service (QoS), and security features in hardware;
- Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (LLW) with next business day (NBD) advance hardware replacement and 90 day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support;
- Enhanced Cisco EnergyWise for operational cost optimization by measuring actual power consumption of the PoE devices, reporting, and reducing energy consumption across the network;
- USB Type-A and Type-B ports for storage and console respectively and an out-of-band Ethernet management port;
- Cisco StackPower™ technology: An innovative feature and industry first for sharing power among stack members;
- Cisco StackWise Plus technology for ease of use and resiliency with 64 Gbps of throughput.
Ports & interfaces Fiber optic connector LC,SFP Fiber ports quantity 24 USB 2.0 ports quantity 2 Console port RJ-45 Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity 27 Networking Full duplex Y Flow control support Y Link aggregation Y Broadcast storm control Y Rate limiting Y IP routing Y Auto MDI/MDI-X Y Number of VLANs 1005 Spanning tree protocol Y Routing entries 3000 10G support Y Networking standards IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z Power Power consumption (typical) 108.9 W Input current 2 - 4 A Number of power supply units 1 Operational conditions Operating altitude 0 - 3000 m Operating temperature (T-T) -5 - 40 °C Storage temperature (T-T) -40 - 70 °C Non-operating altitude 0 - 4572 m Relative humidity 5 - 95% Weight & dimensions Weight 7 kg Security Security algorithms 802.1x RADIUS,EAP,SSH MAC address filtering Y Static port security Y Access Control List (ACL) Y SSH/SSL support Y IGMP snooping Y DHCP features DHCP server Data transmission MAC address table 6000 entries Supported data transfer rates 10/100 Mbps Maximum data transfer rate 1 Gbit/s Switching capacity 160 Gbit/s Jumbo frames support Y Management features MIB support RMON I/II, BRIDGE-MIB, CDP-MIB, ENTITY-MIB, ENVMON-MIB, FLASH-MIB, FTP-MIB, HSRP-MIB, IGMP-MIB, IMAGE-MIB, MAC-MIB, PAGP-MIB, PING-MIB, RTTMON-MIB, SYSLOG-MIB, VTP-MIB, ETHERLIKE-MIB, IF-MIB, IP-MIB, SYS-MIB, TCP-MIB, TS-MIB, OSPF-MIB, PIM-MIB, RMON-MIB, RMON2-MIB, FRAMEWORK-MIB, MPD-MIB, TARGET-MIB, SNMPv2-MIB Switch layer L2 Quality of Service (QoS) support Y Web-based management Y System event log Y Switch type Managed Protocols Management protocols SNMPv1/v2c/v3, IGMP Supported network protocols IPv6, TFTP, TCP/UDP, EIGRPv6, OSPFv3, BGP, DTP, PAgP, LACP, UDLD, SDM, ARP, VTP, NTP Optical fiber Fiber ethernet cabling technology 1000BASE‑BX10,1000BASE‑LH,1000BASE‑SX,1000BASE‑ZX,100BASE-FX,10GBASE-LR,10GBASE-LRM,10GBASE-SR Other features Dimensions (WxDxH) 445 x 460 x 44.5 mm Packet transfer speed 65.5 mpps Power supply 350 W Connectivity technology Wired Networking features Gigabit Ethernet Wi-Fi N Power LED Y Input frequency 50/60 Hz Input voltage 100 - 240 V Power over Ethernet (PoE) Power over Ethernet (PoE) N Design Form factor 1U Rack mounting Y Safety UL, CAN/CSA, EN, IEC, CCC LED indicators LAN,Link,Power Certification FCC, ICES, EN, CISPR 22, AS/NZS, BSMI, VCCI, RoHS, CLEI Stackable Y Performance Internal memory 512 MB Mean time between failures (MTBF) 163707 h Flash memory 128 MB Noise level 34 dB Multicast features Multicast support Y
- Related Product